Gluten Free Foods List for On The Go!
Here is a great list of "Gluten-Free On-The-Go" foods that people with celiac disease can enjoy that are easy to take with you. Planning what you are going to eat is something most people with gluten intolerance have to think about when it comes to gluten-free living.
Udi’s Gluten Free Foods are perfect for meals and snacks on the run. Our delicious white and whole wheat breads make amazing gluten-free sandwiches. And our sinfully delicious chocolate muffins, cinnamon rolls and blueberry muffins are filling and so tasty. Don’t forget Udi’s gluten free granola which travels great in a sealed plastic bag. You might want to grab a coupon for $1.00 off any Udi’s product right here.
• Fruit – fresh or canned. Dried fruit is also good, but check for gluten-containing coatings.
• Nuts or seeds (almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, etc.). Be sure to check the ingredients if the nuts or seeds are seasoned.
• Gluten Free dry cereal
• Tuna in a pouch or canned salmon with Gluten Free crackers.
• Peanut butter and/or jelly on Udi’s White Sandwich Bread
• Gluten Free Crackers or cheese crisps
• Gluten Free Hummus
• Gluten Free Bean dip
• Gluten Free salsa
• Natural peanut butter or other nut butter (almond butter is delicious!)
• Cream Cheese or neufatchel cheese
• Gluten Free salad dressing
• Cottage cheese or Gluten Free yogurt and fruit
• Hard boiled eggs
• Kozy Shack puddings