We're Bringing BBQ Back!

Our loyal fans send us delicious and creative product requests on a daily basis, be it through Facebook, our website, blogs, online forums or at gluten free events. While we love hearing all of your great ideas, what we love more is being able to fulfill such wishes. It was very exciting, therefore, to officially announce the launch of our Hamburger and Hotdog buns and new Ancient Grain Breads at Natural Products Expo West.

For too long, eating gluten free has meant eating BBQ free. Grilling on hot summer nights just isn’t the same when you can’t enjoy a juicy cheeseburger or a perfectly charred hotdog in a bun. And, with BBQ season just around the corner, we weren’t about to let our great fans suffer through one more disappointing BBQ. Relive your favorite childhood summer memories with the Classic Hamburger and Hotdog Buns, or try the Whole Grain Hamburger Bun for an extra kick of nutrition. Soft, savory and durable, all three buns are the perfect accompaniment to whatever you’re cooking on the grill.

Along with the seasonally appropriate buns, Udi’s also announced our new Ancient Grain Breads. Ancient grains, such as millet, chia and salba, supply a powerhouse of nutrients, vitamins and anti-oxidants and—the best part—they are naturally gluten free.  Our Millet-Chia bread combines the fiber  and protein-packed Chia seed with the heart-healthy and delightfully crunchy Millet grain. Meanwhile, one loaf of our Omega-Salba bread delivers 490 mg of Omega-3 and 6 grams of fiber from each serving. We went back to the land for inspiration and found new flavors that will certainly bring joy and well-being into your home.

I don’t know about you, but I cannot wait for that first burger of grilling season. Personally, I plan to devour a coffee-rubbed burger with provolone cheese, sautéed onions, smoked bacon and my homemade Texas BBQ sauce on a savory Udi’s Whole Grain bun. How about you? What will you eat at your first Udi-Q this summer?

105 Responses to “We're Bringing BBQ Back!”

1. Theresa says:

I didn’t think it could be done, but your sliced bread is better than , well, sliced bread! Now I’m eagerly awaiting these buns to arrive at my Grocers. Thanks Udi’s for bringing back taste & texture !

2. Alexia says:

I am so tired of eating burgers and hot dogs on Udi’s Sandwich Bread. I can’t wait !

3. Diane Coggin says:

I would like to get coupons for the new products for my patients. I have a child that needs gluten-free breads but I also have about 6 patients that are also on glutten-free diets. Could you allow me to print coupons for my patients as well.

4. pat podszus says:

i tried to print a coupon and got the message that i have already
    printed the alloted amount of coupons…actually, the only one i have ever printed was several months ago…none recently

5. Allen Goodall says:

You keep offering me coupons and when I try to print them you say I’ve already printed my share. Just don’t offer me coupns that you won’t let me print

6. Susan says:

Yea!!!!!! I’m really looking forward to these! Bring ‘em on!

7. Deb says:

I love your products! You’d never know that your bread and bagels are gluten free. Another plus is your offering coupons! When I went to a Gluten Free Gathering, I heard people ask if there were products that offered coupons. Thank you Udi’s!

8. judy says:

i can’t wait until they get to my local store! thank you! thank you!

9. Ashley says:

10. Nancy Weddington says:

I love Udi’s everything so far and can’t wait to try the hamburger and hot dog buns–that will be a real breakthrough for my family. We do not use Facebook and are disappointed that your site required it for signing up for various things–can that be changed?

11. Kathy says:

Where can I purchase hamburger and hot dog buns?

12. Dacia says:

When can I get these? I dont even see them in your on line store.

13. Lisa Nist says:

Can you tell me what stores in general you might be adding the hamburger and hot dog buns??? We have a Kroger in Marysville Ohio that has a small display of Udi’s goods, but it is usually not stocked very well…or it gets emptied out quickly is more like it. I am just wondering if these items will be available there as well any time soon. Thanks for getting these out….it will make my son’s summer quite a bit more enjoyable!

14. Tammy says:

I’m very excited about the hot dog and hamburger buns, but having a problem finding them. Please send any ordering info you can. I can’t find them on the product list. Thanks,
    Ready to grill tonight!

15. Priscilla says:

Udi bread is really good. I have Celiac Disease and have to eat Gluten Free…

16. Rhonda Arnold says:

We are so excited to hear about the gluten-free buns and the new bread. Can’t wait to try them! We will watch for them at our local supplier!
    We love Udi’s and use some type of your product everyday. Our favorite is the pizza crusts and we use them in our panni press and make cheese panni’s. Yum!

17. DEBBY.McManus says:

THANK YOU ‘UDI’s’ !!! The Possibilities will be ENDLESS, beyond Hamburgers & Hotdogs. Imagine- Sloppy Joes, Chopped b b q beef, pulled pork, chili-cheese dogs, kraut dogs… So please hurry and get them to HEB/Woodlands, Tx, & Hubble & Hudson/Woodlands,Tx…

18. Siobhan says:

Yeah! When will they be in the stores?

19. Lucille De Vries says:

FINALLY!! I have been eating "bunless" hamburgers every Saturday night for months!. My husband is so happy that he won’t have to see me without!! Your bread it the BEST!!!

20. kathy zdroik says:

So excited about the buns! When do they hit the market and will they be at Woodmans in Oak Creek?