200,000 Fans & Growing – Thank You!

Thank you for making Udi’s the best!

200,000 fans and growing…

Unbelievable!!!! Udi’s has reached a very special milestone – 200,000 Facebook Fans.

Withinn eight short months Udi’s has grown from 2,500 Fans to the overwhelming community that exists today. By bringing people together with delicious gluten free bread and baked goods we have brought a little joy to the lives of those with celiac disease and gluten-free individuals.  None of this is possible without you – our fans drive our vision, our products and our growth.

But we are only one percent there.  With the help of 200 dedicated employees, Udi’s is excited to continue the journey and we hope you’ll stay along for the ride.  We have more exciting products in the works so you can enjoy the foods you love.  If you promise to keep it between us, I can tell you that I am very excited about some frozen pizzas that are coming out of our test kitchen.  If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear from you.

We are committed to the gluten-free community and we hope you’ll be part of the exciting things that are happening at Udi’s.  Join us at facebook.com/udisglutenfree

Keep sharing the joy … Tell Your Friends

See you at 300,000!

- Devin Anderson

President & CEO of Udi’s Gluten Free Foods

Since gaining 200,000 fans on Facebook, Udi’s gluten-free foods is proud to announce we won the following awards. None of this is possible without our amazing fans!

Triumph Dining – 2011 Best of Gluten-Free Winners

“Best Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread”Udi's Gluten Free Breads
Udi’s White Sandwich Bread

“Best Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread”
Udi’s Whole Grain Bread

“Best Gluten-Free Bagels”

Udi’s Gluten Free Plain Bagels

“Best Gluten-Free Granola”

Udi’s Gluten Free Granola

Whole Foods 2011 Natural Choice Awards
“Best Foods: Sensitive Diets”
Udi’s Gluten Free Bread

Gfreek.com
“Best Ready Made Bread”
Udi’s White Sandwich Bread

GlutenFreeda – 2010

“The Holy Grail Award”

Udi’s Whole Grain Sandwich Bread

Saveur magazine – #137 the Sandwich Issue

“#1 White Sandwich Bread”

Udi’s Gluten Free Foods White Sandwich Bread

Udi's Gluten Free Muffins

Kiwi Magazine

“Best Kid Food”

Udi’s Gluten Free Foods

Real Simple

“15 Gluten Free Snacks”

Udi’s Gluten Free Foods Blueberry Muffins

Cooking Light – Best Gluten Free Foods

“Best Gluten-Free Bagel”
Udi’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Bagel

And if you haven’t seen our ‘Thank You’ video on Facebook, you can watch it here:

Thank you & Join the Udi’s Community!

24 Responses to “200,000 Fans & Growing – Thank You!”

1. Nicole Ashbee says:

I LOVVVVE your products!!! I drive almost 1/2 an hour each week to buy a loaf or two of your white bread and some other treats (blueberry muffins mmmm!). It is so worth it. I wish there were more stores in Canada that carried them so I did not have to drive so far (I have contacted my local Loblaws but haven’t heard back yet).
    I have a suggestion for your frozen pizzas. First off, that sounds amazing! But could you PLEASE make some with lactose free or soy cheese?! I am gluten and lactose free so finding pizza is soooo hard for me :( I would love to enjoy it again.

Sorry one more thing, I recently tried your cinammon raisin bread for the first time and loved the taste, but the consistency and presentation was really poor which seemed out of character for your brand. The bread all fell apart and was very crumbly. I was really disappointed. Did I just get a bad loaf?!

Thanks so much, keep creating and I’ll keep buying :)

2. Ellen Wilcox says:

I keep checking my grocery stores for your hamburger rolls! When are they coming to stores? :-)

3. Suzanne Lanoue says:

I love your products, but I wish you would make some that are low carb. You know, diabetics and other people who have to eat low carb also can’t eat foods with gluten because they are very high in carbs. But foods made with rice and potato flour are even higher in carbs than wheat! You would get a whole lot more customers if you would make some tasty (or even edible) low carb breads, buns, pizzas etc. There are lots of types of grains that don’t have gluten, yet are still low carb, like almond flour, coconut flour, soy flour, flax seed flour, quinoa, etc. I make lots of home baked goods with these flours. They are really yummy. I would love to not have to make them, though :) I would rather buy them from you!

4. Katie C says:

Ooh frozen Pizza! Hoping for Dairy Free cheese (Daiya would be fabulous, just saying! :)) Love all of your products. Thank you for making gluten free tasty

5. Merilyn Dalton says:

♥ Udi’s!!!! finally excellent gf bread!

6. sophia says:

i would suggest an AFFORDABLE soft gluten free pretzel. now there is another company that makes great gf soft pretzels but they are $7 for a package of 2 small microwaveable pretzels. i would hope you could come up with a soft pretzel with at least 4 in a package. thanks.

7. Dorsie Hathaway says:

Breakfast lunch and dinner Udi’s enriches my life with their tasty granola, muffins and bread!

8. Paige says:

I love the frozen pizzas idea! Would you guys consider making a non-dairy one (maybe team up with Daiya cheese) in a personal size? My little celiac preschooler would love you forever! seriously, if i could buy those and send it with him to daycare..oh pinch me i’m dreaming!….Thanks Udi’s for being awesome!

9. Darin Ramsey says:

Frozen pizzas! Please, please have one with either no cheese, or a rice or tapioca cheese. My family reacts worse to soy than to dairy, and the dairy is worse than the gluten. Daiya makes three kinds. Thanks for giving me back sandwiches!

10. Barbara Rawlings says:

So when are you guys going to start making GF liquid bread, aka Beer ?

11. Dee Mileto says:

Thank You to Udi’s for making a great tasting product. Our daughter has Type 1 diabetes as well as celiac disease and managing her diet can be quite a challenge. Udi’s has made life a little easier for us. Thanks again. The Mileto Family.

12. Elizabeth & David Snead says:

More then 2 coupons would be nice. I can tell you I’ve bought more than ten times that many products.

13. Laura says:

The whole grain bread is my favorite and so versatile! I love using it to make bread crumbs for some of my favorite dishes…particularly eggplant parmesan.
    Thank you!

14. Barbara says:

I first discovered Udi’s bread at King Soopers. When I got home from the store I thought I had purchased bread with gluten. I was hooked. Ran all over town to find it…several years ago

15. Vicki says:

Nothing compares to how good Udi’s is!!! Love it!! I wish more was available near me!

16. Debbie Cottrell says:

Can’t believe I can enjoy breakfast again!! The bread is so moist and delicious and the granola is out of this world!! Thank YOU for making me a fan by producing quality, affordable GF foods!!

17. Pat Winter says:

I miss pita bread. Any chance you could come up with a GF pita?

18. Pat says:

My husband and I both have to eat gluten free and though I have several Udi’s coupons I have no where to spend them. Sadly my community doesn’t sell this brand that I have heard many say is the Best!
    So, we’re frustrated. – Pat

19. Sandy says:

I would love some cheese pizza with pesto sauce. Red sauces are not always good with me and my celiac disease stomach. Thank you Udi’s for making such great food!!!

20. Lori Orrico says:

Thank YOU for making such great products for those of us on restricted diets! :)