Happy Friday Udi's Gluten Free Fans – Today's Badge Is Up.

udi's tagYou’re so winning… if you’re the first to find today’s hidden badge.

Today’s image has been posted somewhere for our dedicated fans to find on our new website at www.udisglutenfree.com

Happy sleuthing and best of luck.

Check out our Gluten Free Contest for more information on winning your favorite Udi’s Gluten Free Products and/ or our Grand Prize, an Apple Ipad 2.

Remember, once you find today’s badge you’ll have to go to our Scavenger Hunt Contact Form and select the Scavenger Hunt Category before you tell us where the image is located within www.UdisGlutenFree.com

7 Responses to “Happy Friday Udi's Gluten Free Fans – Today's Badge Is Up.”

1. Kristi Curtis says:

I am the gluten intolerance group’s branch manager and we are having a Samplefest on Saturday October 15th 8-2pm Cost is $10 and you bring a 6′ table. We have tried many times to contact you to see if you would like to send a brand ambassador but not reply-this is not like you! There is still time please let me know. Sincerely Kristi 360-695-0862

2. Alice Mason says:

I live in Uk and I tried your gluten free bread its the best ever is it possible to have some delivered to Uk ?

3. Belinda Redmon says:

Love the breads and can’t wait to try the cinnamon rolls.

4. Elizabeth says:

I found your "badge", I cannot get the Scavenger Hunt Contact Form to load up; nor will the www. UdisGlutenFree.com load up. I’m Frustrated!

5. Donna Thomas says:

How do I become a member

6. Susan Marsala says:

Todays badge is on the Udi’s testimonial page in OUR COMMUNITY.
    BTW there are several spelling mistakes on the home page…thought you would want to know.

7. Stephanie Pack says:

Today’s Badge is on the Udi’s Community Page . Right about where it says "read more". Do I win?