Celebrate National Cookie Month with Udi's Gluten Free Cookies!

Did you know that October is National Cookie Month?  If you didn’t, you are in for an irresistible treat this month. Udi’s now carries delicious gluten-free Oatmeal Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and classic Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Made with real Kosher butter, whole eggs, and a delicious flour blend, these cookies will give you the fresh-baked flavor you crave through every bite.

Our golden-brown bite sized snacks come in three mouth watering flavors:

Gluten Free Oatmeal CookiesOatmeal Raisin Cookies

The same certified gluten-free oats we use in our granola are the first ingredient in these plump oatmeal raisin cookies. Made from scratch these are sure to bring back childhood memories.

Snickerdoodle CookiesMouth watering snickerdoodle cookies

If you’re craving something sweet then you will love our sugary Snickerdoodles filled with vanilla and cinnamon spices. Soft & chewy I dare you to have just one.

Celiac Sprue cookiesChocolate Chip Cookies

Rich chocolate chips and fresh baked cookie dough make this classic an instant hit. Share with your friends or keep them to yourself. Either way–we won’t tell!

Udi's gluten free cookies

These mouth watering gluten-free cookies are coming to a store near you! To find the closest Udi’s retailer near you try entering your zip code into our store locator. Or you can purchase cookies directly from our website by clicking here.

Here at Udi’s, we prefer to pair these cookies up with a nice hot beverage. Our favorites include Snickerdoodles with a warm mulled cider, chocolate chip cookies with a nice latte (as pictured to the right), and gluten free oatmeal cookies with a warm glass of almond milk!

What is your favorite way to eat cookies? Let us know by leaving us a comment in the field below!

Also, be sure to check back on Monday to hear about our cookie month giveaway. Let’s just say another iPad 2 might be involved!

19 Responses to “Celebrate National Cookie Month with Udi's Gluten Free Cookies!”

1. janet Mergener says:

I have been learning to bake my own cookies, etc. but would love to be able to buy delicious items already baked. I have tried the bread, yum. I will have to try some of the cookies, oatmeal sounds good.

2. Jessieann says:

oatmeal with Latte

3. Jessieann says:

I am hooked on Udi’s Raisin bread so I am almost worried about tasting the cookies. I am hoping I can find them at New Frontier Market in Prescott. I am going to ask Costco to stock all of Udi’s products

4. Natasha says:

I definitely warm them in the microwave for about 15 seconds, and then dunk in cold milk. Yum!

5. Cindy says:

I love to have Udi’s chocolate chip cookies dipped in dairy free hot chocolate!

6. Sharon says:

Love Udi’s bread but now cookies..oh yeah! I also can’t do dairy. Do you make any that are dairy free too? Love cookies with hot ginger tea. Perfect timing for the fall!
    Thanks Udi’s!

7. monisha says:

Warmed up in the microwave for 12 seconds-they are DELISH!

8. Pam says:

Udi’s cookies are Delicious!
    Just did an Udi’s event in Syracuse NY at the Syracuse State Fairgrounds where we gave samples of all three varieties of cookies. The overwhelming opinion of all who tested them was "These are Really Great cookies, they don’t taste gluten free!". As an Udi’s Ambassador I am able to get the first impressions of testers and the cookies passed with flying colors! I tasted the Snickerdoodles for the first time this weekend and they are now my personal favorite.
    Udi’s cookies have a nice balance of flavor, sweet and texture.
    The Oatmeal Raisen has a nice soft chunky chew with just enough raisens to satisfy, but not too many to overwhelm.
    The Chocolate Chip has a nice soft chew with plenty of chocolate chips to satisfy a desire for a taste of chocolate.
    The Snickerdoodle has an interesting soft, but crunchy chew. Not too soft and not too crunchy. It has a delightful light cinnamony flavor.
    As far as my favorite way to enjoy Udi’s cookies – I don’t have a favorite. They are delicious all by themselves and don’t need anything to complement them, so I just eat them right out of the container and savor the flavor and texture – As Is.

9. michele hill says:

White chocolate macadamia with hot chocolate

10. Linda says:

I love to eat cookie dough–and to eat cookies right out of the oven–I am so glad you are making cookies–I will delight in having a good one again—–love Udi’s….

11. don says:

too expensive
    gluten free people suffer enough without the crazy prices!!!

12. Lynda says:

with a really fresh and hot cup of rich coffee!

13. olivia says:

would like to try them

14. Denise Ward says:

I need to find these. Udi’s makes Gluten Free eating so easy and enjoyable for my son. If they are anything like the muffins and bagels, they have to be wonderful.

15. Laura sullivan says:

Snickerdoodles with hot green tea and oatmeal with Carmel latte

16. Terrie says:

Found the choc. chip cookies at my Publix. I was bad…..very bad. Couldn’t just eat 1. Had to have 3 with my coffee. That’s how DELICIOUS they are! Thanks, Udi’s!!

17. Sophia Kleiber says:

Love the Udi’s cookies, though I’ve only tried the chocolate chips as I can’t seem to purchase them yet in my area. They were so good I could hardly control myself and I gobbled them up! Can’t wait until I can get them regularly.

18. jocelyn says:

snickerdoodles

19. patty williams says:

just started on a gluten free diet about 1 month ago… haven’t found any cookies i’ve really liked. any suggestions?