Announcing Our New Gluten Free Products

Our customers are certainly not shy about requesting new gluten free foods from us. We get hundreds of suggestions each week between our Facebook page, Twitter account, and website. What you may not know is that our product development team actually watches these venues closely to determine what new, delicious products we can create to add even more variety for all of you eating a gluten free diet.

With that said, we are proud to announce a line of new gluten free products coming your way soon!

Udi's Gluten Free Pepperoni PizzaFrozen Pizzas
We have heard many great compliments on our gluten free pizza crust and decided to take it to the next level! Udi’s new frozen pizzas will be available in pepperoni, margherita, and 3-cheese flavors. You can expect to see them in Whole Foods this December and additional retailers beginning in February 2012. Talk about the perfect gluten free lunch!

Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites
Who doesn’t love a rich, chocolatey brownie every now and then? (Or if you’re like me, pretty much every day.) We’re making it easy to pick up this tasty treat, all while sticking to your gluten free diet. Eat them on their own, or add some ice cream for a decadent dessert. Look for these new brownie bites in January 2012.

Omega Flax & Fiber
You asked for it; you got it! This new bread has more fiber than our original white and whole grain varieties, but is just as tasty. Try it on sandwiches, as a companion to soups, or simply right out of the bag. We start shipping this bread to stores on October 31st.

Muffin TopsUdi's Gluten-Free Fortified Muffin Tops
These fortified muffin tops (name still TBD) are nutritionally minded to add a little something extra to your diet. Don’t worry…they still taste great! Starting in 2012, choose between blueberry or chocolate flavors to enhance your gluten free breakfast.

Cinnamon Rolls
Wait…don’t we already have cinnamon rolls? The answer is yes, BUT…we are reformulating them to make them even more delicious. This new recipe is softer and even more delicious. Thanks to all of our fans who gave us feedback on the original recipe. Look for these new cinnamon rolls later this year.

Have other new product ideas? Comment below and we’ll keep them in mind!

34 Responses to “Announcing Our New Gluten Free Products”

1. Eileen says:

I’d love to see oatmeal scones with dried fruit like ginger, raisins or cherries. I really enjoy your millet chia bread! Thanks.

2. janice Messer says:

I had the most wonderful gluten free cupcakes that are sold at Hanaford’s in Vermont. They have the best frosting and it is plentiful, which is what I like most,. Why can’t I find these cupcakes anywhere else. No other manufactured gluten free cupcakes taste like these. Wish I could remember the maker.

3. Lois says:

How about seasoned bread crumbs? I make my own with the ends of the whole grain bread. ALso, onion bagels would be nice.

4. Jeff Hogan says:

We are also on the GFCF diet and would love to see a frozen pizza sans cheese.

5. Alma Landry says:

Just tried the hot dog buns and burger buns this weekend…awesome!!!!!!

6. Sheila Hamm says:

I love all of your products. I have 6 kids and myself who have celiac dx.
    I buy tons lots of bread. Would love it if the loaf was bigger!!! Do you think you could ever make a soft pretzel?.

7. Fran Kopp says:

Thanks for all the new products It ill be nice to have bread with more fiber. And of course pizza yeh softer cinnamon rolls sounds good too.

8. MnM says:

Love Udi’s pizza crusts. We can’t eat corn syrup either. Frozen pizza would be good if it was gluten-free/dairy-free. I use your breads to make homemade stuffing for the holidays. I also use the ends to make breadcrumbs.

9. Cyndi says:

I love your products. I look forward to the Omega Flax & Fiber. I recently was diagnosed pre-diabetic. I need to increase fiber to slow down the digestion process of eating so many carbs. This will be helpful. I love your pizza crusts, muffins, granola, bread, bagels. Everything is delicious. Thank you.

10. Cyndi says:

11. Alisha H says:

I love, love, love Udi’s Whole Grain bread, but could you make a bread without any corn products?
    Also I would love a dairy-free dessert!

12. Dana DePuy says:

My husband would like to see you come out with gluten free english muffins.

13. melody broome says:

I would love to have a good southern biscuit. I can pretty much replace everything I ate before gluten free except for a good biscuit. Can you do it?

14. Robyn Keele says:

Would love to see you replace corn syrup with sugar. Our family reacts to corn syrup but not cane sugar. We would be able to buy your products if there was that switch!

15. Pam Becker says:

THANK you Udi’s for helping to make gluten-free taste good. I simply adore your blueberry muffins, oatmeal raising cookies, and I buy ONLY your bread. I am looking forward to a decent pizza crust! I live in South Evergreen and only wish your store were closer! I hate it when King Soopers (in Conifer) is low on product.

16. Noralee Patton says:

I am so looking foreward to the new products. The new pizzas and new cinn rolls look especially good. I’ll be looking for them @ Whole Foods!

17. Mary says:

I can’t wait to try your new cinnamon rolls!!!

18. Debora Manzi says:

I really need a gluten free/dairy free stuffing mix… I wish I had some for this Thanksgiving. Thank you for your consideration.

19. Rebecca Cox says:

I’m so glad to hear you will be offering frozen pizza! We don’t have whole foods in my area, what about making it available at Fareway, Hy-Vee or Trader Joes? If not, can they be ordered online?

20. Dave Hunter says:

How about onion bagels???