Announcing Our New Gluten Free Products

Our customers are certainly not shy about requesting new gluten free foods from us. We get hundreds of suggestions each week between our Facebook page, Twitter account, and website. What you may not know is that our product development team actually watches these venues closely to determine what new, delicious products we can create to add even more variety for all of you eating a gluten free diet.

With that said, we are proud to announce a line of new gluten free products coming your way soon!

Udi's Gluten Free Pepperoni PizzaFrozen Pizzas
We have heard many great compliments on our gluten free pizza crust and decided to take it to the next level! Udi’s new frozen pizzas will be available in pepperoni, margherita, and 3-cheese flavors. You can expect to see them in Whole Foods this December and additional retailers beginning in February 2012. Talk about the perfect gluten free lunch!

Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites
Who doesn’t love a rich, chocolatey brownie every now and then? (Or if you’re like me, pretty much every day.) We’re making it easy to pick up this tasty treat, all while sticking to your gluten free diet. Eat them on their own, or add some ice cream for a decadent dessert. Look for these new brownie bites in January 2012.

Omega Flax & Fiber
You asked for it; you got it! This new bread has more fiber than our original white and whole grain varieties, but is just as tasty. Try it on sandwiches, as a companion to soups, or simply right out of the bag. We start shipping this bread to stores on October 31st.

Muffin TopsUdi's Gluten-Free Fortified Muffin Tops
These fortified muffin tops (name still TBD) are nutritionally minded to add a little something extra to your diet. Don’t worry…they still taste great! Starting in 2012, choose between blueberry or chocolate flavors to enhance your gluten free breakfast.

Cinnamon Rolls
Wait…don’t we already have cinnamon rolls? The answer is yes, BUT…we are reformulating them to make them even more delicious. This new recipe is softer and even more delicious. Thanks to all of our fans who gave us feedback on the original recipe. Look for these new cinnamon rolls later this year.

Have other new product ideas? Comment below and we’ll keep them in mind!

34 Responses to “Announcing Our New Gluten Free Products”

1. jeeje3 says:

Please include heating instructions on cinnamon rolls. I know I sound like a complete idiot but when my daughters heat them, they turn to rocks.

2. Cara kenney says:

How about pop tarts?? My brother was 10 when diagnosed with celiac and is now 14 and always says that they took everything away from him. I know we have came very far in 4 yrs and appreciate it so much. I believe he liked the chocolate chip pop tarts but beggars cant be chosey. Thanks

3. dave says:

really need a good onion bagel… pleaseeeeee

4. Beth W. says:

Everything bagels would be awesome! A gluten free/dairy free pizza would be great too! Most of us Celiacs are not only gluten free, but dairy free also – and adhere to a strict GFCF diet. Thanks so much for all your wonderful products – I am completely addicted to the Blueberry Muffins! Sooo delish! :)

5. Maureen Kehoe says:

Without the bread I would be lost as I pack my own lunch, even for business meetings. You need to buy more shelf space at the Publix Supermarket.

6. Melissa Cochran says:

How about pop tarts? My daughter has never had a pop tart…can’t find any that are Gluten Free.

7. Kim Chmelik says:

A caramel pecan roll would be awesome!

8. Marla says:

I would like bread without rice flour, eggs, soy, bean flour….
    I have to make all my own bread, and it is tiring.

9. Jennifer says:

Yeah!! These sound Yummy!! I love Udi’s. I have had celiac my entire life and never have enjoyed bread before, now I love my toasted sandwiches with Udi’s white bread. The hamburger buns are Awesome too!!

10. gorgi Hutchins says:

I hope more stores will start to carry gluten free items. We have no Whole Foods stores close.

11. Deanna Walthal says:

Thanks for ALL your products! I’d love a sandwich bread that is good, normal size, and not so high in calories. ALSO, would love Graham Crackers.

12. Robin Listhartke says:

I live in Murfreesboro, TN. Finding Your products is difficult and then limited at that. I find ugi to be the best tasting gluten free. I just bought pizza crust and have not used yet.

13. Diane says:

I haven’t been able to find hamburger buns & would love to see them in the stores!

14. Jenai says:

I’m SO glad you’re reformulating the cinnamon rolls. The rolls themselves were ok, but the glaze needed serious improvement. :) Happy to see you’re introducing brownies and healthier muffins, too.