Joy Mission: Question #1
Ready for the first question of our Joy Mission? Answer the following question with a comment and be entered to win our Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kit.
Note: Comments may take a few minutes to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Eva H. – Any kind of flaky pastry product … phillo, puff pastry, croissant, etc. I miss that texture so much!
- Betty T. – I would so enjoy a gluten free english muffin. Thanks for all your other yummy food, especially the hamburger buns…a real treat again!
- Sharon D. – I would love manacotti noodles. All your products are so yummy…and I discovered not to long along your hot dog and hamburger buns. So, I am in total agreement with the above comments about what food they would like to see. My family is gluten free and casein free
- Amy J. – Cake! Thanks Udi’s for making great pizza crust!
- Jennifer K. – Pie crust would make Holiday life a lot easier. A "Pop Tart" would make daily life a lot easier. Especially with the mini-mes.
- Pam R. – Can you do triscuits? I love crispy crackers with texture… that’d be fabulous
- Susan U. – I would love GF croissants, please! The way they’re made in France with flaky layers!
- Elisha N. – I would love to have soft pretzels. I can’t remember the last time I had a pretzel…sounds so good!
- Teresa C. – Gluten Free cookies without the dairy. So many of us who have gluten issues also have dairy sensitivities as well and I bought some cookies for the kids only to find out they contained dairy (very sad).
- Deborah H. – I would love an onion roll, with lots of onions in a roll I can eat…yummmm
*Remaining winners have been contacted and will be listed once confirmation is received.