Joy Mission: Question #2
Your answers to yesterday’s Joy Mission question were so fun to read! Ready for Question #2? See below and enter your response with a comment. 10 more people will receive our Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kit from today’s question. Good luck!
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Allison B. – I would invite all of my friends who think that all gluten free food tastes bad. Being in college it is hard to go out to eat with my friends so I would prove to them that this food really isn’t that bad and that you can make a healthy lifestyle out of it.
- Diana B. – My daughters. They have so many ailments that going gluten free would clear them up.
- Liz D. – I’ll be sharing GF Thanksgiving with my whole family…they can’t tell the difference!
- Stephanie S. – My celiac boyfriend Glen, and his son.
- Andrea D. – The judges from the Food Network competitions, so they can see that alternative cooking methods/ingredients are viable options and should be included with common recipes!
- Diane M. – I would share with my family, who has been so supportive of me since I’ve gone gluten-free!
- Susan B. – I want them all to see that it doesn’t have to be a huge undertaking.
- Pat C. – My mom, who I think is gluten intolerant but she refuses to believe it. I have two genes for gluten intolerance (one from her), and she was hospitalized last month after eating a loaf of a type of bread she hadn’t eaten for a while; she insists she has no problem with gluten!
- Troy C. – It would be with our Gram and grandson Charles in Oklahoma. Been a while since we’ve been able to break bread with them!
- Kim W. – I would love to share a gluten free meal with all of my family. They are in Oklahoma,Indianapolis,Kansas, Missouri, and Mexico!