Joy Mission: Question #2

Your answers to yesterday’s Joy Mission question were so fun to read! Ready for Question #2? See below and enter your response with a comment. 10 more people will receive our Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kit from today’s question. Good luck!
Question #2

Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.

WINNERS LIST

1. Allison B. - I would invite all of my friends who think that all gluten free food tastes bad. Being in college it is hard to go out to eat with my friends so I would prove to them that this food really isn’t that bad and that you can make a healthy lifestyle out of it.
  2. Diana B. – My daughters. They have so many ailments that going gluten free would clear them up.
  3. Liz D. - I’ll be sharing GF Thanksgiving with my whole family…they can’t tell the difference!
  4. Stephanie S. – My celiac boyfriend Glen, and his son.
  5. Andrea D. – The judges from the Food Network competitions, so they can see that alternative cooking methods/ingredients are viable options and should be included with common recipes!
  6. Diane M. – I would share with my family, who has been so supportive of me since I’ve gone gluten-free!
  7. Susan B. - I want them all to see that it doesn’t have to be a huge undertaking.
  8. Pat C. – My mom, who I think is gluten intolerant but she refuses to believe it. I have two genes for gluten intolerance (one from her), and she was hospitalized last month after eating a loaf of a type of bread she hadn’t eaten for a while; she insists she has no problem with gluten!
  9. Troy C. – It would be with our Gram and grandson Charles in Oklahoma. Been a while since we’ve been able to break bread with them!
  10. Kim W. – I would love to share a gluten free meal with all of my family. They are in Oklahoma,Indianapolis,Kansas, Missouri, and Mexico!

1,368 Responses to “Joy Mission: Question #2”

1. Dani says:

I woud share a glutn free meal with all of the people I love. So they can see how delicious gluten free eating is and how it is just as easy to make…and MUCH healthier. Then they can spread the word to all the people that they love…and so on and so on.

2. Vicki says:

My cousin Melissa. We are 6 months apart and have always been close. Through the years and the miles we have remained friends as well as family. She has been a diagnosed Celiac for years. She has left a very stable job to go back to school to become a nutritionist because of her experiences. I would love to share a meal with her that she doesn’t have to worry about.

3. Rebecca Enszer says:

Everyone in the world

4. Chris says:

my step mom because shes allergic to gluten

5. Chris says:

my step mom because shes allergic to gluten

6. Jeannine says:

With anyone who doubted how good it tastes.

7. Breezy Wente says:

I have to agree with the person that said, ‘Restaurant owners’.
    Although, I might go to the top too and choose our President instead.
    Spreading the word to those that don’t know, that is the crucial part.

8. Josie says:

I would share it with my 12 year-old son, who as we speak is getting ready for surgery this coming Monday. Angel has been diagnosed with various physical and learning disabilities and we have been struggling with his diet and finally found out that gluten has been a factor. He loves Udi’s Gluten Free Foods especially the pizza crust!

9. Ethan W. says:

I would share a meal with my good friend Trevor and my family. Trevor is gluten free and loves fine dining. No one in my family needs to be gluten free, but we all need to be more sensitive to our surroundings. Both of my daughters have friends who are gluten free, and it realy made me realize how hard it is to get good GF products when I planned for her at one of my daughters birthday parties.

10. Deb machado says:

With my dad and my motherinlaw… They have no idea abou it at all

11. Jeanne says:

My 2 daughters – one who is very gluten intolerant. It is always a joy to spend time with them especially since they both live in different states than me.

12. celeste says:

I would have to say Lucille Ball…from her comedy, to her dancing…there was nothign she didn’t or couldn’t do, she has been a favorite of mine since I was young….and the pie would match her hair :)

13. Kelly says:

All of my friends that have found out recently that they should be gluten-free

14. Diane Godbout says:

I would give it all to my cousin who has celiac desease.

15. Charlie says:

I would have to say m y parents & grandparents at Christmas time; Thats when they have ALL of the baking done.

16. Jaime says:

With the person who invented pumpkin pie…and then I’d say "I bet you can’t tell the difference, huh?"

17. Nad says:

My friend Mary who taught me about her celiac disease and is patient with me when I forget. I would really love to give her this prize.

18. Rachael says:

I would love to share a gluten free meal with all of my lovely friends and family who have made every effort to make sure that I have something nice to eat at holidays and get togethers.

19. Patricia S. says:

With some of the resturants. You can eat nowhere ! That is unless you want a major tummy ache….

20. James says:

I would share it with my wife who did tireless research and opened me up to a pain-free, gluten free world