Joy Mission: Question #5
We realize maintaining a gluten free lifestyle can be tough. We hear from fans frequently about foods they really miss; now we want to hear from you! Comment below for a chance to win.
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Ann S. - Since it’s been 16 years since I have been GF ..and never cheated… I don’t really remember what gluten food taste like …But I think I would say my Moms fruitcake is what I would say ..I have tried to convert it to GF but it falls apart SO it’s not the same thing !!!
- Maria A. – PIZZA! all kinds of pizza!! and a Hardee’s egg & cheese biscuit
- Susan K. – cream puffs, pasta, garlic bread, Italian bread dipped in o/o &spices
- Cara A. – maple bars, corn dogs, and beer
- Marqel P. – Breakfast tacos and bean burritos with thick, fat, white flour tortillas! A random bowl of Barilla spaghetti with cream of chicken sauce! A wheat beer and also pizza! oh pizza!
- Kate M. – We are all eating much healthier these days, and really love the packaged flour that makes life so much easier….we used Udi’s bread for stuffing last year and it was delicious! We even made gluten free lefse!
- Sara E. – My grandmother’s cottage pudding, a yummy plain cake made with a hot milk and roux batter.
- Paula M. – Kingcake!
- Ashley S. – It would be Christmas morning, and I’d wake up to the smell of my mom’s famous cinnamon rolls…
- Juliann P. -
a big juicy hamburger on a big hamburger bun!