Joy Mission: Question #6
Bobby Flay? Rachael Ray? Who would it be? Comment below for a chance to win 1 of 10 Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kits we’re giving away today. Good luck!
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Carol B. – Lidia Bastianich…Even if I don’t think I’d like what she is cooking, she is always interesting and practical.
- Meghan M. – Paula Deen
- Karen D. – Carol Fenster–she’s a celebrity within the Celiac circles!
- Jodi G. – I would love to meet Guy Fieri and have him do a complete Diners, Drive ins and Dives show with all gluten free restraunts.
- Pamela K. – Definitely Curtis Stone.
- Joan T. – Not much into "celebrity chef’s"…just trying to do my best on a gluten free diet…my favorite CHEF is my husband!! He does all he can to help come up with new gluten free recipes.
- Erin W. – I would love to meet chef Curtis Stone and Jamie Oliver!! I love Curtis’s accent and Jamie is a great chef preventing childhood obesity.
- Tamber W. – I would like to meet Buddy Valastro from Cake Boss on TLC…Those cakes and treats look delicious…I bet he could come up with an amazing Gluten Free version!
- Sarah D. –
The Iron Chef-BOBBY FLAY!! Love him and most of what he makes is naturally gluten free. Espcially on his show Boy mets Grill, it is usually meat, salad, and a fun drink!
- Tammy T. – I have two… Silvana, because her recipes were my introduction to gluten free cooking and eating. Her recipes along with Udi breads were my first gfree loves. The second would be Alton Brown. With my new interest in cooking from scratch I find his show both entertaining and informative.