Joy Mission: Question #7
The Refrigerator: A mecca of mouthwatering foods. Answer today’s Joy Mission question for a chance to win an Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kit.
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Caroline G. – Just went grocery shopping yesterday, and our fridge is filled with many fruits and veggies. Great for snacks, smoothies, and sides when it comes time for our family dinners. Hopefully there will be room in there next week for a turkey……..
- Sara G. – Mustard! I love it on almost everything!
- Melanie S. – What’s in my fridge??? Almond Breeze Almond milk, Vanilla Soy milk, Butternut Squash Soup, Lemonade, Orange Juice, Apple Cider, Salad Dressings…
- Chris G. – lots of fruit and veggies and left over pizza with udis crust.
- Lucky M. – Most of my Udi products are in the freezer. In the fridge: granola, GF bread that I made, stuffed grape leaves, grilled ribs, mashed sweet potatoes, rice milk, coconut milk, juice, condiments, eggs, and lots and lots of fresh vegetables.
- Katie Q. – um…a lot of beer (my husbands that is, not mine), lunch meat, cheese, some veggies like carrots, salad stuff, milk, wine (that’s mine) and then the freezer has all my gluten free bread, bagels, pizza crust, corn, and lots of meat!
- Faith M. – eggs, milk, fruit and vegetables, jelly
- Sarah M. – Rice Milk, tart cherry juice, organic concord grape juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, Izze fizzy juice — it looks like all we do is drink! Millet bread, potato flour, brown rice flour, gluten-free pancake mix, apples, greek yogurt, brown rice pasta, cooked beans, dried cherries, feta cheese, lettuce, cabbage, broccoli… and more!
- Susan R. – homemade gf gingerbread cake (yum!), homemade Norweigian Christmas bread (1st attempt at adapting the recipe), butter, milk, juices, veggies, fruits, cheeses, gf bread, condiments, etc…
- Paula S. – Udi’s multi-grain bread, Udi’s plain bagels, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, butter, lunch meat, tomatoes, onions, ketchup, mustard, milk, eggs, leftovers.