Joy Mission: Question #8
From can openers to food processors, kitchen utensils are often well loved. Answer our Joy Mission question of the day for a chance to win our Udi’s Kitchen Essentials Kit.
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Susan O. – My favorite kitchen gadget is my rice/veggie cooker. I just put in the rice and the veggies and a bit of water or stock and turn it on. I don’t even have to check on it! I just LOVE it!! No more burnt rice.
- Kevin F. – wife can’t live without our vitamixer
- Kathryn L. – Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. No question.
- Lindsay P. – The garlic press! Helps my hands avoid smelling like garlic every single day. Such a time saver, too!
- Tracy M. – I adore my Tupperware can opener. I appreciate the non-rough edges left behind on both the can and the "lid."
- Shirley M. - My Empire Red Kitchen Aid mixer!
- Ellen D-G. – The dishwasher and my mixer and my toaster. Without the dishwasher I would spend far to much time away from family cleaning up after mixing up goodies.
- Joanne K. – My most prized utensil is the Pampered Chef rubber spatula. It can stand heat up to…like..560 degrees so it won’t melt or bend like the cheap ones. It is very versatile. I have 3 and use them everyday. Would not want to be without it.
- Kathy A. – Absolutely has to be my KitchenAid mixer which handles GF flours so easily.
- Amanda C. – I love my Kitchen Aid mixer! From bread mixes to peanut butter fudge to mashed potatoes, it does it all.