Joy Mission: Question #9
We realize dining out can be hard when you are eating gluten-free, but more and more restaurants are offering gluten-free options on their menu. Check out the answers to today’s Joy Mission question to see where others are dining out. Don’t forget to comment with your best dining experience. Of course…yours may have been pre-gluten free!
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Sarah L. – It was in the restaurant in our hotel that we went to on our 1 year anniversary trip. I had this garlic and herd roasted beef tenderloin that was amazing!
- Bing Y. – The Olive Garden closest to our home is really nice. Delicious food and excellent service. I had Grilled Steak & Portobello for lunch last time I was there.
- Bonnie B. – Malawis’ Pizza–the gf crust is only $1 more and you can get dessert pizza gf too.
- Donna S. – I can remember a few times when something was wrong with my dinner and besides getting a new plate, I also received a free dessert!
- Grace Y. – I am gluten and soy free and lactose intolerant. Last year my cousin and her family took me to Blue Moon Cafe in Seattle, where they specialize in cheap (but delicious!) gourmet burgers. They have some of the best gluten-free buns I have ever had, and also have a special fryer for gluten-free french fries. I had the cajun burger, which was spicy and delicious. I’m going back to Seattle in a few weeks, and I’m going to beg my family to take me there again.
- Jenai B. – I think the best was dining all week on a NCL cruise to Alaska. They really went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of, and the food was great. One of the maitre d’s would check up on me every day and tell me what options I could have. This was only 3 months after I found out I had Celiac Disease, so having so many options was amazing to me at the time.
- Amber H. - I love Five Guys Burgers & Fries. Great to be able to order a burger without a bun without being looked at strange!
- Kiki V. – Definately P.F. Changs
- Randal M. – Pizza! Nothing like pizza from a pizzeria!
- Lindsey B. – It was in the restaurant in our hotel that we went to on our 1 year anniversary trip. I had this garlic and herd roasted beef tenderloin that was amazing!