Joy Mission: Question #10
It happens to the best of us…guilty pleasures. Answer today’s question for a chance to win an Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kit!
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Jessica G. – Chocolate chip cookies. I can’t resist.
- Allison L. – FRENCH FRIES! It’s so sad that a naturally gluten free food can become glutenous after sharing oil with other fried items. Thankfully some restaurants give them the special attention they deserve!
- Aimee L. – Ice cream, ice cream and ice cream!
- Karolina J. – Dark chocolate, chocolate chip cookies and Udi’s chocolate muffins (I’m seeing a trend here lol)
- Jessica H. – peanut butter chocolate brownies.. ( :
- Melissa W. – I love grilled cheese, mm warm adn melty goodness.
- Laura V. – One word-BACON!
- Kathleen L. – CANDY!!! and Chocolate
- Jessica M. – brownies and ice cream!! i want to eat it everyday! yuummm!
- Amanda J. – Ranch. No, I don’t eat it by the spoon full, but I love to put it on about everything! It makes the bad for you stuff even worse for you, but it makes everything taste better . Don’t think that I dump it on everything, a dollop on things here and there makes the perfect guilty pleasure, well little dollop especially now that it costs me so much to make. lol I’m just glad I found a way to make it the is gluten, soy, dairy,,,, free. I don’t eat as much as this sounds like I do, I just really love the flavor of ranch.