Joy Mission: Question #12
We are so lucky to have so many great fans! Answer today’s question with a comment and you could win 1 of 10 Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kits we’re giving away.
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Lorraine B. - TOAST !! I love toast with butter and jam ! Udis bread gave me my first gluten free toast.
- Elissa H. – Winning one of the give aways from the Joy Mission Questions is my most favorite memory!!! Oh wait…that hasn’t happend yet…. But it is the season for dreaming Here is to hoping it comes true!
- Debra G. – Biting into my first pnb sandwich that didn’t have to be toasted…it was amazing!
- Jordan C. – Stumbling onto Udi’s bread after messing around with all of the other less-quality brands for months. What a great day that was.
- Carolyn G. – My favorite Udi’s memory is the first time I tried the White Sandwich bread and realized that it gave me a sense or normalcy on this crazy, gluten free, ride. It was soooooo good.
- Amy J. – My favorite memory is this summer camping with family and friends and we made the "pies" over the fire in the cast iron pie plates. With my Udi’s bread I made a blueberry pie and we made pizza pies. YUMMO!!
- Kelly P. – When I served Udi’s bagel’s to my teen boy’s and they ate them up not realizeing they were GLUTEN FREE. HeHe.
- Robin M. – My best memory was my first bite of Udi’s white bread. I was at a friends house, she was serving up g.f. ziti for me and she had bought a loaf of Udi’s white bread, spread it with garlic butter and broiled it and it was delicious garlic bread just like the old days. Loved it!
- Bob H. – My first memory is my Udi’s bread toasted and slathered with butter and cinnamon sugar ! YUM !!!
- Kate R. – Turning my 2 Celiac sisters onto Udi’s. They live in San Diego and Udi’s wasn’t available there at the time. One of my sisters was visiting Denver and she bought ten bags of Udi’s bagels from Einsteins to bring home to San Diego! What a joy!