Joy Mission: Question #13
Gluten free is tasting better than ever! Check out today’s daily question and submit your answer via our commenting form below for a chance to win.
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Lynda S. – Honey bun cake!!!
- Erika S. – I love the Udi’s Chocolate muffins the best
- Jenny W. – Grasshopper pie with gf brownie crust
- Judy Z. – Your cookies are pretty darn good!
- Donna B. – The gluten-free chocolate molten cake on a Carnival cruise. I was still new to the diet & almost cried when I found out (4 days into a 7 day cruise!) that the chef would prepare just about anything according to my allergies & celiac dz. I must say, Udi’s chocolate muffins (which I just discovered) is darn good as well! I’m really picky & I LOVE Udi’s products!
- Penny J. – My cornbread stuffing made from GF cornbread cut into cubes, seasoned and baked until dry, mixed with UDI bread made into cubes also. DELICIOUS!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Jennifer R. – Grilled Shishito peppers with sea salt
- Dana R. – Gluten free stuffing I make
- Jessica B. – Sabra Hummus!