Joy Mission: Question #17
You don’t have to say "Udi’s". Unless you want to of course! Answer today’s Joy Mission question for a chance to win one of our Holiday Essentials Kits. Good luck!
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Viviana L. – A really good gluten free French croissant!
- Staci A. – I would go out of my way for a delicious GF sandwich or amazing ice cream!
- Flo K. – Veggie Pizza. Lots of Veggies!!
- Rogene R. – Sweet, fresh, ripe strawberries!
- Tammy K. – I would drive 50 miles for a delicious GF Woopie Pie..
- Sheree M. – Yummy, doughy, soft GF cinnamon rolls!
- Donna R. – I go out of my way to buy Udi’s gluten free whole grain bread. The past two years I have baked my gluten free bread but since trying your bread I have left the bread baking to the professionals. I love your bread and have my weekends back. Thank you!
- Cristina D. – A Honeybaked Ham!
- Mary H. – really good Indian food!