Announcing Our Newest Gluten Free Products

This past weekend, we attended the Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, California.  With over 58,000 professionals in the natural, organic, and healthy products industry who showcased their best products and introduced new ones, this was a great event for Udi’s to show what we’ve been cooking.

We introduced three new gluten free products that we know you will be excited about. Without further ado, here they are:

1. Vanilla Cupcakes
These moist, delicious vanilla cupcakes are so good, you won’t want to save them just for special occasions.  Add a little frosting or eat them right out of the package, either way they are a tasty treat that helps you stick to your gluten-free lifestyle. {Note: Frosting is not included}
Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcake

2. Classic French Dinner Rolls
Finally, dinner is complete. Our delicious Gluten Free Classic French Dinner Rolls are perfect for sharing at dinner with family or friends.  These delicious rolls rival any gluten containing roll.  They are so good, no one will know they are gluten free!
Gluten Free Classic French Dinner Rolls

3. Whole Grain Seeded Dinner Rolls
Our Gluten Free Whole Grain Seeded Dinner Rolls are just as delicious as our Classic French Dinner Rolls, they just happen to be more nutritious.  These rolls are loaded with healthy chia, sunflower, and flax seeds.
Gluten Free Whole Grain Seeded Dinner Rolls

4. Classic French Baguette
Family style dining just got better with our new Classic French Baguette. Break off a crusty slice, dip it in your favorite sauce, and savor the joy of this gluten free life.

Gluten Free Classic French Baguette

Are you ready to try our new products? Start looking for them this Summer at your local conventional or natural grocery store. In the meantime, tell us…

Which of these products are you most excited to try? Comment below.

362 Responses to “Announcing Our Newest Gluten Free Products”

1. Debbie says:

I was at Disney World and went to the Artist Point Restaurant at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and they brought me the best gluten free rolls I had ever had! They told me they were Udi’s. Can’t wait to be able to be able to get these dinner rolls here! FYI – Disney is very accommodating with food allergies and have replaced all of their gluten free breads with Udi’s. The brand they had before was not good at all.

2. Jennifer says:

I haven’t found the dinner rolls or baguette’s at any of the stores in Portland OR that carry your products. Can they be added to your online store so that I may order them please?

3. Roxy bannerman says:

Do you, or would you, sell the dinner rolls uncooked and/or frozen? I used to make several dishes using frozen dinner rolls, and now that I’m completely gluten free, I’m ready to try venturing into that arena again, but simply cannot find a good bread recipe that makes soft bread. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Roxy

• Wendy Hofstetter says:

Hi Roxy – At this time we do not have plans to make uncooked rolls. I will pass this on to our product development team though!

4. Marianne says:

Cannot wait to try the baguette.

5. Marietta says:

Can’t wait to try the french rolls and the crusty baguette. I have been depriving myself of these crusty breads ever since I was diagnosed as celiac. The best breads for me are the crusty ones. I will definitely try all of them.
    I am originally from Chile, South America, and travel there often. Unfortunately, the gluten free industry is so poor in Chile. My sister who lives there and many people I know are celiacs, and they don’t have any gluten free product in the market, except for one bakery in Santiago, which is far away, and which only makes white sandwich bread. Have you thought of extending your business to other countries? There is so much need in Chile, celiacs can’t have any bakery treat and are limited to eat breakfast, lunch or dessert, without any bread or pastry product.

6. Bonnie says:

More products, the merrier! In the beginning I found and tried your white bread. When I was in Austin Texas I found a new one, Whole Grain Bread. I just loved it. Got back home and asked Meijer’s why they didn’t carry it? They didn’t know it existed. Now I am in heaven. They carry it! Thank you so much for all your products and caring for the people who need it.