Celiac Awareness Events in May
There are countless things to celebrate this month: graduates, mothers, our nation’s veterans, weddings, horse races, warmer weather… and the list goes on! In the gluten free community, the month of May means one thing – Celiac Awareness Month. For those of us on the Udi’s Gluten Free outreach team, May is full of in-store demos, fundraiser walks, gluten-free fairs, pre-game gluten-free parties and support group meetings; it is all-hands-on-deck for celiac disease awareness! We absolutely could not do it all without the help of our Udi’s Community Ambassadors. Our Ambassadors can be found all over the country, representing our brand to the fullest and engaging with our fans. Keep an eye out for them in your local community; I know they would love to see you. Here are just a few of the events our Ambassadors will be working in the month of May. Check Facebook often, as we will be posting more events on our page.
- Saturday, May 12th: Alliance for Lupus Walk with Us to Cure Lupus, Seattle, WA, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM http://walk.lupusresearch.org/site/TR/Events/FLB?fr_id=2880&pg=entry
- Saturday, May 12th: Making Tracks for Celiacs, Clarence Town Park, Buffalo, NY, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM http://www.celiacwalk.org/
- Saturday, May 12th: Draeger’s Market Gluten Free Fair, Danville, CA, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday, May 13th: Wegman’s King of Prussia New Store Opening Demo, King of Prussia, PA, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, May 19th: Smith’s Gluten Free Store Event, 500 East 400 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84102, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday, May 20th: Making Tracks for Celiacs, Edsel and Eleanor Ford House, 1100 Lakeshore Road, Grosse Point, MI 48236, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Sunday, May 20th: Earth Fare In-Store Demo, Huntersville, NC, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 25th: Udi’s Gluten Free Pre-Game Party @ Arizona Diamondbacks, Coach and Willies, Phoenix, AZ, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Comment below and tell us if you will be able to make any of these events. We hope to see you soon!