It’s a New Year and that Means New Udi’s Treats!

By: Suzanne W.

We can feel it…2013 is going to be a great year for Udi’s! We’ve been adding more and more delicious gluten free baked goods to our line up and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.

Here’s a sneak peak at a few new soul warming items that you’ll be seeing on your store shelves soon!

Granola Bars;
the perfect snack on the go from a Gluten Free brand you can trust!

You’ve been asking for gluten free granola bars and now we’ve got ‘em!  These hearty bars are available in:
  • Cranberry Almond with Omega-3 ALA
  • Chocolate Chip with Antioxidants, Vitamin E and Zinc
  •  Ancient Grain with Probiotics.

Perfect for on the go or as a quick snack!

Pizzas; we’ve revamped our recipes and added some delicious single serve options perfect for one!

Our delicious Spinach & Feta pizza starts with our creamy spinach sauce of spinach, feta, ricotta, cream, and spices spread over Udi’s baked-to-perfection thin and crispy gluten-free crust.  We top if off with our premium cheese blend of mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheeses to create the perfect lunch or dinner.  You won’t want to share this one!

Our Three Cheese Pizza now comes in a personal size options as well! It starts with our savory sauce of vine-ripened tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and spices spread over Udi’s baked-to-perfection thin and crispy gluten-free crust.  We top it off with our premium cheese blend of mozzarella, parmesan, and romano and sprinkle fresh-frozen basil to create the perfect lunch or dinner.  Yummm!

Tortillas; they’re finally here!

We know you’ve been patiently waiting for us to whip up a great tasting gluten free tortilla. Well the wait is finally over!  Burritos, tacos, fajitas, wraps…where to start!? Udi’s gluten free tortillas are sure to turn any night into a Mexican fiesta.

Which new item are you most excited to try??

166 Responses to “It’s a New Year and that Means New Udi’s Treats!”

1. Most excited about the granola bars!

2. rosie says:

I would like to see “regular” sized bagels – not the size now available. They’re too big and not what a bagel should be.
    Looking forward to the tortillas.

3. rosie says:

#16 Adrienne:
    It’s probably the regional distributor’s delivery person, not Udi’s nor the store’s. We have the same problem in the mid-atlantic area – the distributor is not great for GF products.

4. Susan says:

I’m excited about everything, but mostly the tortillas. It has been SO long since I have been able to have a breakfast burrito, quesadilla, enchillada or sandwich wrap! Bring on the granola bars and pizza, too!

5. Jean says:

I found a Pepperoni piza at my local store and I LOVED it. I am going back today for the other 2!
    Will look for the tortillas too!

6. Are any of your new products dairy free? Also can you make some cookies, muffins, cinnamon buns w/Coconut sugar instead of reg. sugar! (I’m gluten, dairy, and soy free! Please make sweets and other products for people w/multiple allergies!
    I would LOVE to see eclairs that are dairy free!

7. Shannon says:

When is “soon”? I’ve got to stock up on those granola bars for my son. He has been missing granola bars! He’s always jealous of his sister’s. He likes everything else Udi’s makes so here’s hoping your granola bars live up to their brand. =) All the other granola bars we’ve tried are pretty disgusting. Anyway, what date should we start looking for these?

8. Geri Keller says:

when will all these be in the health food stores in michigan

9. Karen says:

I am totally excited to try the new option for Pizza and definitely the granola bars! Hope I can find the in the Winco that I shop at in Hillsboro!

10. Sekoiaa says:

I am anxious to try the tortillas. I am tired of dry tortilla wraps that split and taste like cardboard.

11. Jennifer says:

Tortillas, of course.

12. Jason Young says:

We’ll likely be trying them all, we love Udi products but the local stores don’t carry your full line-up but we’ve been requesting and the options are growing.

13. Andrea Sandvik says:

Oh, thank you! Now we can have a burrito or roll-up like normal people (even though we are anyway :0) it just helps to be able to eat like we want with no hang ups). YEA!

14. Cyndi says:

Tortillas. OMG, I miss soft, flour tortillas. Corn tortillas are not the same. So this is just wonderful. I can’t wait for the pizzas either– because I like something other than pepperoni– but tortillas– you can use for sandwiches, Mexican food and so much more! OMG, you are making me cry, I’m so happy!

15. Jerri Baumeister says:

The tortillas! We haven’t been able to find gluten and soy free tortillas that are NOT manufactored in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts. I hope your tortillas fit that bill!

16. AmyNVegas says:

Tortillas definitely!

17. Janice says:

Tortillas for sure!

18. Shawna says:

Excited for tortillas, would be even more excited if Udi’s takes their tortillas and make taquitos, oh how I miss taquitos. There’s a brand that makes them but they’re made with meatless beef and chicken, yuck! (sorry vegans :))

19. Mary says: