It’s a New Year and that Means New Udi’s Treats!

By: Suzanne W.

We can feel it…2013 is going to be a great year for Udi’s! We’ve been adding more and more delicious gluten free baked goods to our line up and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.

Here’s a sneak peak at a few new soul warming items that you’ll be seeing on your store shelves soon!

Granola Bars;
the perfect snack on the go from a Gluten Free brand you can trust!

You’ve been asking for gluten free granola bars and now we’ve got ‘em!  These hearty bars are available in:
  • Cranberry Almond with Omega-3 ALA
  • Chocolate Chip with Antioxidants, Vitamin E and Zinc
  •  Ancient Grain with Probiotics.

Perfect for on the go or as a quick snack!

Pizzas; we’ve revamped our recipes and added some delicious single serve options perfect for one!

Our delicious Spinach & Feta pizza starts with our creamy spinach sauce of spinach, feta, ricotta, cream, and spices spread over Udi’s baked-to-perfection thin and crispy gluten-free crust.  We top if off with our premium cheese blend of mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheeses to create the perfect lunch or dinner.  You won’t want to share this one!

Our Three Cheese Pizza now comes in a personal size options as well! It starts with our savory sauce of vine-ripened tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and spices spread over Udi’s baked-to-perfection thin and crispy gluten-free crust.  We top it off with our premium cheese blend of mozzarella, parmesan, and romano and sprinkle fresh-frozen basil to create the perfect lunch or dinner.  Yummm!

Tortillas; they’re finally here!

We know you’ve been patiently waiting for us to whip up a great tasting gluten free tortilla. Well the wait is finally over!  Burritos, tacos, fajitas, wraps…where to start!? Udi’s gluten free tortillas are sure to turn any night into a Mexican fiesta.

Which new item are you most excited to try??

166 Responses to “It’s a New Year and that Means New Udi’s Treats!”

1. Jan Baker says:

The spinach, feta and mozzarella pizza; this meets my dairy-free requirements as well!

2. andrea says:

Tortillas….there is no good substitute for a flour tortilla yet. And I would love to have burrito night again.

3. Reta Mendoza says:

Where can we buy the tortillas? Can’t wait. The Udi’s bread and bagels are delicious.

4. Pat Reitz says:

I have been buying every single one of your products that are available in my local supermarkets. They are by far the best GF foods. I wish my local Wegmans carried more variety of items than they do. Thanks so much!

5. Rachel Triplett says:

I cannot wait for the tortillas! This is the one thing that I have been missing and I have not found a good one yet. I haven’t been disappointed by Udi’s yet so am excited for the tortillas!

6. Liz E says:

I am SO excited about the tortillas. I cannot stand most GF tortillas and I really, really hope that these turn out good! I also like the sound of the granola bars especially the chocolate chip (I have a wicked sweet tooth). I think the spinach pizza sounds amazing too!

7. Taya G says:

I cannot wait for the GF tortillas!

8. Amanda says:

Dairy free pizza! 50% of celiacs can’t eat dairy! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a few pizzas stashed in the freezer for lazy dinner nights!

9. sandy says:

i can not wait for the tortillas!!!

10. My husband & I love thin crust pizza, yours is one of the best. If you could make your crust thinner than it already is, we’d be thrilled. The price is a bit steep so we don’t buy as often as we would like-coupons help, though. Overall . . . YUMMY!

11. Lori Capace says:

My husband and I have been eating Udi’s GF pizza for months. The three cheese, margherita and pepperoni. Absolutely, hands down, the best GF frozen pizza we’ve eaten, until now. Not sure why you changed the recipe of the three cheese (this is the only one so far we noticed a change) but it’s not good. So disappointed! Please, please bring back your other recipe. Thanks!

12. Teri says:

I am SO excited about the tortillas! I haven’t had the best luck with other GF tortillas out there. Can’t wait to try them!

13. Peg Deery says:

Dear Udi’s,
    I,too, would love dairy free pizza. I think Annies uses Daiya cheese for their dairy free/gluten free/soy free mac-n-cheese. It would be SOOO great to buy a dairy free/gluten free pizza for a Friday night!

14. Jennifer says:

I cannot wait to try the tortillas!

15. Liz says:

I am SO excited for the tortillas! I hope they are as great as your bread. I can’t wait to bring back yummy things like quesadillas, soft shell tacos, burritos and fajitas back to my dinner menu!!

16. Jackie says:

I can’t wait to find these and give them a try. I haven’t had a good tortilla in over 2 years :(
    I will keep you posted!

17. Elizabeth says:

Gluten-free tortillas, hands-down! Some I’ve have were a cross between rubber and plastic in consistency.

18. Ida Pendleton says:

Where will the tortillas be found in the stores? Frozen food section or on the shelf.
    Why is the bread being sold not frozen in some store now?

19. Melissa says:

I desperately need some gluten-free tortillas that don’t suck. I tried some other brand of GF tortillas and they didn’t wrap. They tasted awful and just fell apart completely into flakes and shards wherever bent even slightly.

20. geri says:

can’t wait for the tortillas!!!!!