Expo East 2013 – Delicious New Seasonal Baked Goods and More!

By: Suzanne Wolke

Last the week the Udi’s team traveled to Baltimore, MD, for the Natural Products Expo East. We launched 5 new items, including Holiday Products and Salty Snacks. Learn more about them below!

New Udi’s GF Holiday Items

There are a few seasonal flavors you think of when fall and the holiday season are approaching; pumpkin and ginger! This year we’ve baked up some delicious new treats that will help you get through these colder months.

• Ginger Cookies: Soft and chewy, Udi’s Gluten Free Ginger Cookies capture the spice of the holidays. available now
  • Pumpkin Muffins: Udi’s Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins are moist and satisfying. Enjoy with a cup of tea or top with cream cheese frosting for your holiday dessert spread. available now

Salty Snacks

Udi’s also joins the salty snack category with new Ancient Grain Crisps. Crafted with health in mind, our new Ancient Grain Crisps are not only delicious but full of nutritious Amaranth, Quinoa, Flax, Sesame, Millet, and Black Seeds! They also have fewer calories, carbs, and fat than leading competitors.

• Simply Sea Salt: Nutritious amaranth, quinoa, flax, sesame and millet are sprinkled with sea salt and baked for maximum crunch.  available now
  • Aged Cheddar: Nutritious amaranth, quinoa, flax, sesame and millet are seasoned with aged cheddar. Everyone say cheese!  available now
  • Jalapeño Cheddar: Nutritious amaranth, quinoa, flax, sesame and millet are sprinkled with jalapeño cheddar seasoning to pack a little heat, and a lot of crunch. available now

See more photos of this year’s Expo East here!

What new product are you most excited to try??

27 Responses to “Expo East 2013 – Delicious New Seasonal Baked Goods and More!”

1. Kathleen Carroll says:

Where can I find pumpkin muffins close to Metuchen or Edison, NM? They sound super.

2. Janet Sharpe says:

Udi’s is the best tasting bread I’ve eaten. I have Celiac & MUST eat gluten free, however, your prices are getting to be too much. $6.00 for a small loaf of bread? No pumpkin muffins in my area. Ginger cookies…can’t be found either. I live in Sterling Hts, MI 48313…HELP! I live on Social Security only…can’t print coupons either…no printer. Thank You!

3. Donna Skinner says:

Just the thought of pumpkin muffins and a cup of coffee puts me in the Holiday Spirit. Thanks Udi’s and Happy Thanksgiving.

4. Karen Crosby says:

every time I ask for Coupons, I don’t get anything. Any reason why?

5. Judi Weissinger says:

Hi, I was wondering where I could buy the pumpkin muffins and the tortillas. Can I order then on line, and if so, where is the website? I get the mailings but they do not show your grocery list.

I live in 89135 zip code.

Judi

6. JoAnn Crochetiere says:

Where can I find the pumpkin muffins in my area. My zip code is 34436

7. S Burch says:

Have been eating Udi’s whole grain bread for a couple of years and just recently purchased a loaf that was completely different. Different texture ,much more dense and sliced much thicker. Hope this is just a bad loaf and nothing has changed! Let me know if others have experienced this.

8. ILENE SAGATH says:

THANKS FOR SAVING MY FRIEND LIZ LIFE WITH YOUR PRODUCTS.

9. Mal says:

When and where will the pumpkin muffins be available near Sterling, VA????

10. Deena A. says:

I would love to try all your new products but around here I can only find The white, whole grain and cinnamon raisin bread and bagels. The only other thing I find is the pizza crusts, hot dog and hamburger rolls and chocolate muffins. I love all them but I need a change and would love to try your new bagels and muffins etc. HELP!!!

11. Katherine says:

I can’t wait to try the pumpkin muffins! I love your guys stuff! Its awesome! Hope the Harris Teeters get them in!

12. Samantha says:

Yum, can’t wait to try those muffins! Wonder where I can find them in New Hampshire!

13. Lori Skibjak says:

I eat your muffins every day. I would love for my store to pick up the pumpkin!!

14. Brenda Ellefson says:

Ginger cookies! I miss ginger cookies.

15. Underthebluesky says:

If only Natural Grocers in Cheyenne would carry more than a little bit of your bread and one flavor of muffin. I miss your chocolate chip cookies, the ginger sounds wonderful and I love pumpkin. Guess I travel to Denver to find the good stuff.

16. Tressy Collier says:

Do I see Everything Bagels in one of those photos?? If so, I can’t wait to try them!

17. I am on a fixed income and the products are getting to expensive. Can’t you lower your prices to make it easier yo purchase? Other wise I will have to suit buying your products.

18. kory james says: