Expo East 2013 – Delicious New Seasonal Baked Goods and More!
By: Suzanne Wolke
Last the week the Udi’s team traveled to Baltimore, MD, for the Natural Products Expo East. We launched 5 new items, including Holiday Products and Salty Snacks. Learn more about them below!
There are a few seasonal flavors you think of when fall and the holiday season are approaching; pumpkin and ginger! This year we’ve baked up some delicious new treats that will help you get through these colder months.
- Ginger Cookies: Soft and chewy, Udi’s Gluten Free Ginger Cookies capture the spice of the holidays. available now
- Pumpkin Muffins: Udi’s Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins are moist and satisfying. Enjoy with a cup of tea or top with cream cheese frosting for your holiday dessert spread. available now
Udi’s also joins the salty snack category with new Ancient Grain Crisps. Crafted with health in mind, our new Ancient Grain Crisps are not only delicious but full of nutritious Amaranth, Quinoa, Flax, Sesame, Millet, and Black Seeds! They also have fewer calories, carbs, and fat than leading competitors.
- Simply Sea Salt: Nutritious amaranth, quinoa, flax, sesame and millet are sprinkled with sea salt and baked for maximum crunch. available now
- Aged Cheddar: Nutritious amaranth, quinoa, flax, sesame and millet are seasoned with aged cheddar. Everyone say cheese! available now
- Jalapeño Cheddar: Nutritious amaranth, quinoa, flax, sesame and millet are sprinkled with jalapeño cheddar seasoning to pack a little heat, and a lot of crunch. available now
See more photos of this year’s Expo East here!
What new product are you most excited to try??