We Love You More Than SnickerDoodles!
By: Ashley M.
Happy Valentine’s Day! We love you more than our Snicker Doodle Cookies (and that’s saying something!).
What would this mushy holiday be without a few decadent gluten free goodies? We hope these 3 recipes bring as much love and comfort as they did to us!
- 4 Udi’s Double Chocolate Muffins (1 pack)
- 1 Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 8 Fresh Strawberries
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Cut Udi’s Double Chocolate Muffins in half so that you keep the top intact.
- Slice strawberries and sprinkle with sugar and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Take 6-10 marshmallows; place them on bottom half, place under broiler for about 30 seconds. Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn!
- Place the top part of the muffin round side down and place strawberries on top.
- Once the marshmallow half is browned, pull out of oven and while still hot, place it on top of the strawberry half.
- Gently press together and place top-side up, sprinkle with powder sugar and add sprinkles to the place for a special treat.
Sweet Nothings & Nutella
- 2 Udi’s Plain Tortillas (large or small)
- 6-8 Fresh Strawberries
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Dollop of Whipped Cream
- Take two Udi’s tortillas and spread each with a healthy dose of Nutella.
- Slice strawberries and place them on the Nutella side of one tortilla.
- Place the other tortilla on top of the strawberry-covered one to make a quesadilla.
- Heat a little oil or butter in a large skillet on medium to low heat.
- Place the quesadilla in the skillet and cook 2-3 minutes of each side until browned.
- Take out, slice and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Top with a dollop of whip cream and serve warm.
Heart Warming Pizza
- 1 Udi’s Pizza Crust
- 1 packet of premade Pizza Sauce
- ½ c. Mozzarella Cheese
- 5-6 large uncured pepperonis
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread pizza sauces evenly on the crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- For the pepperonis, fold in half and cut the heart on the crease. (See photos)
- Place on top of the cheese and cook until the crust is golden brown.
For more love/pink/heart inspired gluten free recipes check out our Pinterest board!
Your Udi’s Family