Expo East – New Udi’s Gluten Free Burritos & Skillet Meals
By: Suzanne Wolke
We’re excited to announce that we’re expanding our frozen offerings to include premium, gluten-free burritos and gourmet skillet meals!
This year, at the 2014 Natural Products Expo East, we debuted four new varieties of both breakfast and lunch burritos along with Italian-inspired skillet meals for two. Learn more about these new gluten-free goodies below:
- Egg, Sausage & Cheddar: Fluffy eggs, hearty sausage and classic cheddar are stuffed into this protein-packed, gluten-free breakfast.
- Uncured Bacon & Cheddar: Classic combination of bacon and cheddar with potatoes and vegetables make for a tasty and easy way to start the day.
- Chicken Apple Sausage: A little lighter, but still packed with oomph, Udi’s new Chicken Apple Sausage burrito is a delicious reason to get out of bed.
- Egg White, Southwest Veggies & Cheese: With egg whites, vegetables and cheese, this burrito takes inspiration from the flavors of the Southwest.
- Bean & Green Chile: Packed with pinto beans and Southwestern staple – green chilies – this burrito will spice up your day.
- Chicken: Take your sad desk lunch to the next level with Udi’s new Chicken burrito, filled with chicken, black beans & cheese.
- Spicy Southwest Veggie: Have your veggies and eat them too! Filled to the brim with vegetables, black beans, rice and cheese; you won’t even miss the meat.
- Steak: Steak. Enough said. Make lunch an event to look forward to with Udi’s new Steak burrito, stuffed with real grilled steak, rice, beans, cheese and vegetables.
Skillet Meals for 2
- Chicken Parmesan: Reinvent fast food with Udi’s new gluten-free Chicken Parmesan Skillet Meal. With gluten-free penne, classic marinara, breaded chicken and nutty parmesan, you’ll dig this dish.
- Ziti & Meatballs: Quick and classic, Udi’s gluten-free Ziti & Meatballs will bring everyone to the table with a smile.
- Chicken Florentine: Delight in gluten-free fusilli, grilled chicken, spinach and fire-roasted tomatoes in a rich cream sauce.
- Chicken Alfredo: Enjoy a fan favorite with gluten-free penne, grilled chicken and broccoli in a cream sauce.
What are you most excited to try!?