Attention Gluten-Free Pizza Lovers

Hot Off the Press

Here at Udi’s, we know you’ve been jonesing for a little more pizza in your life because, well, you told us!  And we respect that gluten free pizza passion.  So hold on, because we think you’ll be ready to jump for joy…

Without further ado, we’d like to share that Udi’s has partnered with Pizza Hut, the world’s largest pizza company, to change the way the gluten free community orders pizza! Beginning January 26, you will be able to order gluten free cheese-only pizza or gluten free pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut, at select restaurants nationwide.

We are beyond excited to share this news with you, and promise to share more info soon. In the meantime, you can find more details here at www.pizzahut.com/glutenfree.

Stay tuned as we send you more info hot off the pizza press, and know that we can’t wait to share a slice of Pizza Hut’s Gluten-Free Pizza with you!

Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza GIG certified

53 responses to “Attention Gluten-Free Pizza Lovers”

1. Shannon says:

Will this be available in Watertown, NY?

2. Orville says:

I hope the GF pizza is affordable.

3. eileen says:

I am gluten and lactose intolerant do you know if they will be having a dairy free selection anytime soon?

4. jodi says:

How do we know if our local pizza hut is one of the 2400 offering gf?

5. James Boyle says:

Try to get Pizza Hut to put in a small dedicated gluten free oven. Then you really don’t have any cross contamination. We go to a pizza place in north Jersey that has a dedicated oven its always buisy

6. Donna says:

Does your pizza crust contain any rice flours as does your bread?

7. how about a dairy free cheese, many of us can not handle milk products.

8. Sue says:

I used to really enjoy Pizza Hut pizzas and am excited to try their gluten-free version!

Anon does have a point–Pizza Hut is very generous with coupons and promotions I would have expected Udi’s to offer a coupon as well. Udi’s marketing team needs to remember who you are partnering with, and plan your product rollout accordingly!

9. Mike says:

Is there a list of locations offering the gf Udis crust at Pizza Hut?

10. Edward says:

“whats the point of offering a gluten free option if cross contamination is almost guaranteed??

The point is that there are millions of people that are gluten sensitive and cross contamination doesn’t affect us. Hence, Pizza Hut will most likely see more customers…including myself.

11. christine says:

does not say if the pepperoni will be uncured, gluten free. also does not give a list of locations.

12. Stacu says:

Is there a list of which Pizza Hut stores that will carry this?

13. Brenda Ogle says:

I have Celiac’s and am thrilled to hear that Pizza Hut will now have Gluten Free Pizza. I also love UDI’s Pizza Crust. That’s the kind I use at home. It will be so nice to be able to go out with my family for pizza and be able to have more than the salad bar. I live in Fredonia, Ks a small town so it will probably be awhile before they get gluten free here but it will be worth the wait. Thank you so much. Way to go Pizza Hut.

14. Lauren says:

Now we just have to get the option for vegan cheese too!

15. Jackie says:

I think this is great! I have a pizza
    hut very close. Just a bit concerned about it being baked along with the regular pizzas. I will try it.

16. Angela says:

I am SO Excited!!!

17. janel says:

Do we know which locations will carry it yet?

18. Talin says:

Is the crust dairy free also (no milk products)?

19. Paul says:

So are these just the regular Udis frozen pizzas we can already buy at the store, or is this just a crust and they add the toppings?

20. fran schwartz says:

I am thrilled, I do eat GF as much as I can, you can’t please everyone but you sure pleased me, THANK YOU for caring enough to do this much…We will be frequently visiting the Sandusky, MI. location, we r rural farm area the places to dine are far & few, but this is great & I am happy happy!!!!!!! Fran Schwartz Orren, burnside mi