UDI’S GLUTEN FREE Give Back Contest- Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Udi’s Gluten Free Give Back Contest (“Contest”) is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who are legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada. Void wherever prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. Employees of Udi’s Gluten Free Foods (“Sponsor”), its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 9:00:00 am Mountain Time (“MT”) on January 16, 2013 and ends 11:59:59 pm MT on February 18th, 2014 (“Promotion Period”). To enter visit either www.facebook.com/udisglutenfree and complete and submit the entry form including a description telling us what your idea is to give back to your community. You can also tell Udisglutenfree on Twitter or Instagram what your “Give Back” ideas are using #GiveBack (“Contest Submission”). Contest Submissions must not include any profanity. Any description that is deemed inappropriate in the sole discretion of the Sponsor will automatically disqualify the entrant. By entering, entrant grants permission for use of their name, their company name and company description to be posted on the World Wide Web in connection with Contest. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor may at its sole discretion disqualify anyone who violates the rules or undermines the integrity of the sweepstakes by disabling cookies, using any form of automatic entering, or any other form of manipulation.
- JUDGING/ WINNER NOTIFICATION: All eligible entries will be judged by a panel composed of employees of Sponsors whose decisions are final and binding on all judging matters. Submissions will judged on a 1-10 scale – 1 being “deserving” and 10 being “extremely deserving.” In the event of a tie, the tied entries will be re-judged by a new judge who will serve as a tie-breaker using the same criteria as stated herein.
- PRIZES: Three (3) Prizes: Udi’s Gluten Free Gluten, together with Give Back Films, will complete three winners’ ideas to give back to the community. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $5,000.00 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $15,000.00. No substitutions for prizes except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winners name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
- GENERAL: This Contest offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Contest. Prizes are nontransferable. Entrants consent to the use of their name, photo, voice, Contest submission and likeness for promotional, advertising, publicity or trade purposes in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity by Sponsor without further compensation to winner or entrant unless otherwise prohibited by law. Arrangements for the fulfillment of all prizes will be made by the Sponsor. Receipt of any prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winners of any prize(s) will be solely responsible for payment of all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and judging/drawings will take place from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Contest. Entries will be considered made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. By submitting an entry in the Contest, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall be permitted to use your entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Contest, they will indemnify Sponsor from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winners agrees to release Sponsor, its respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, and Facebook from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Contest.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER’S LIST: For winners’ information, go to www.udisglutenfree.com. For a copy of the Official Rules, visit www.udisglutenfree.com.
- SPONSOR: This promotion is sponsored by Boulder Brands, 1600 Pearl Street, Ste 300, Boulder, CO 80302.
The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Udi’s Gluten Free Foods and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Sponsor.