Original recipe by Jeanine from Love and Lemons.
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (around 50% cacao)
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut oil
- toasted slices of Udi’s Millet Chia Bread
- toasted coconut flakes
- Combine the almond butter, chocolate, and coconut oil in a medium glass bowl. Make a double boiler by placing the glass bowl over a smaller pot filled with simmering water. Stir often, as the chocolate slowly melts. Once the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth, remove the bowl from heat.
- Let the spread cool and set (at room temp, or pop it in the fridge for a little bit). Slather generously onto slices of Udi’s Millet Chia Bread. Top with strawberries and coconut flakes, or any toppings you like.
- Store extra spread at room temperature in an airtight jar.