Artichoke Heart Pizza
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 12-15 minutes Servings: 1 pizza
- Udi's Pizza Crust
- 3/4 cup gluten free marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover crust with gluten free marinara sauce.
- Top crust with the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle artichoke hearts, minced garlic, spinach, and basil over the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and slice.