Bacon & Spinach Pizza with Goat Cheese & Pine Nuts
1 Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust
1 tablespoons olive oil
12 oz frozen spinach
2 tablespoons diced shallot
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 slices bacon, diced
6 oz crumbled goat cheese
1/3 cup pine nuts
1. Heat pizza stone in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes (or line a large baking sheet with parchment paper).
2. Brush Udi’s pizza crust with olive oil; set aside.
3. Press excess moisture from spinach and scatter on pizza crust.
4. In a small skillet, fry bacon for 2 minutes. Add shallot and garlic; cook one minute more. Remove with slotted spoon and place onto spinach followed by bacon and pine nuts.
5. Bake pizza for 12-14 minutes.