Baked Ancient Grain Zucchini Fries
- 1 bag Udi’s Sea Salt Ancient Grain Crisps
- 2 large zucchini, sliced in 1/2-inch thick sticks
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pulse crisps in a food processor or blender until they resemble very fine crumbs. Transfer crumbs to a plate.
- Beat together egg and water to form an egg wash.
- One at a time, Dip zucchini sticks in egg wash and then in crisps, pressing to coat the crumbs on. Place coated zucchini sticks on a baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking oil spray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, until tender yet firm.