BBQ Pork for Sandwiches
1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
3 pounds boneless pork ribs
1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
Udi's Gluten Free Bread or Buns
1. Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker and add boneless pork ribs.
2. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet and stir in barbeque sauce.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Serve on top of Udi's Gluten Free Bread or Buns.