Brownie Bites with Chipotle Buttercream & Candied Jalapeno
- Udi's Brownie Bites
- 2 lbs chocolate
- 4 cups cream
- 1 lb butter
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp mile
- Chili powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of lime zest
- 2-3 Jalapenos, thinly sliced
To prepare brownie bites:
- Crumble the brownie bites in a bowl. Add melted butter slowly and combine together for a dense consistency.
- Once combined, press the mixture into a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Spread as evenly as possible and top with ganache.
- Then top with chipotle buttercream and jalapenos
- Bring cream to a boil. Pour over chocolate and whisk until incorporated and all chocolate is melted.
- Cream butter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and whip until light and fluffy. Slowly add milk. Add chili powder to taste
- Bring sugar and water to a boil. Reduce to a syrup and add lime zest. Slice jalapenos to desired size, removing seeds is optional
- Drizzle simple syrup over jalapenos and allow to dry.