Brownie Bites with Peanut Butter Mousse & Snickerdoodle Crumble Meringue
- Udi's Brownie Bites
- 2 lbs chocolate
- 4 cups cream
- 3 1/2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 6 Udi's Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Butter as needed
To prepare brownie bites:
- Crumble the brownie bites in a bowl. Add melted butter slowly and combine together for a dense consistency.
- Once combined, press the mixture into a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Spread as evenly as possible and top with ganache.
- Then top with peanut butter mousse and snickerdoodle crumble meringue
- Bring cream to a boil. Pour over chocolate and whisk until incorporated and all chocolate is melted.
- Cream the cream cheese until lump free. Use a whisk and add powdered sugar. Cream together. Add milk and peanut butter. In a separate mixing bowl whip the vanilla an d cream together to medium peaks. Fold cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Crumble Udi's Gluten Free Snickerdoodle cookies. Add a small amount of butter until the mixture almost holds together when squeezed in hand. Sprinkle on baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes until crispy