Chicken Taco Soup
* 3-4 FROZEN chicken breasts
* 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
* 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
* 1 medium onion, diced
* 1 can diced tomatoes (rotel)
* 1 can black beans
* 1 can cannelli (or any white) beans
* 1 can kidney beans
* 1 can vegetarian baked beans
* 1 can kernel corn
1. Put everything in crockpot in order listed.
2. Do NOT rinse or drain beans. DO NOT STIR.
3. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
4. Take chicken out and shred with two forks.
5. Put chicken back in, stir, and eat.
Note: I like to eat a slice of Udi’s whole wheat bread with it, it acts like corn bread :)