* 3 Tbls butter or margarine
* 6 slices Udi’s Gluten Free Bread
* 1/4 cup gluten free flour
* 1 1/2 cup chicken broth or stock
* 1 can mushroom – drained (optional)
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp pepper
* 8 oz dry gluten free spaghetti
* 2 cups chicken or left over turkey
* 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Cut up chicken or turkey and cook until done.
2. Cook spaghetti as directed and drain – add some oil to water during cooking so it doesn’t stick.
3. Make a white sauce with butter, flour, and chicken broth. Add mushrooms, sour cream, salt and pepper. Add chicken and spaghetti.
4. Grease 9 × 13 pan or corning casserole.
5. Place slices of Udi’s Gluten Free Bread on the bottom of pan.
6. Layer spaghetti mixture and cheese ending with cheese on top.
7. Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes
Note: I use bouillon cubes or granules added to the 1 1/2 cups of water if I don’t have cans of chicken stock.