Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
For the Brownie Layer:
- 4 containers Udi’s Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites
- ½ stick butter
- 13 oz jar Nutella
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup gluten free flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Unwrap brownie bites and place in food processor. Pulse until brownies are broken down. Add in room temperature butter, and pulse until fully incorporated.
- Press brownies into a greased square 9×9” pan. Immediately place into the freezer to firm up.
- Remove Nutella from jar and place in microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 10 second increments, until Nutella is runny.
- Pour Nutella over brownie mixture, and place back into the freezer.
- Beat together room temperature butter and sugars until smooth. Mix in milk and vanilla.
- Slowly add in gluten free flour, ½ cup at a time and mix until there are no white streaks.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- With greased hands, press cookie dough ontop of Nutella later. Sprinkle the top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Place the cookie dough brownies in the refrigerator, and let set for 4 hours.
- Cut and serve!