- 1 ¼ C whole milk or heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbls unsalted butter
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate baking bar broken in small pieces
- 6 oz milk chocolate baking bar broken in small pieces
- pinch of cinnamon
- Assortment of Udi’s Gluten Free cookies
Prep Time: 5 minutes. Cook Time: 5 minutes. Servings: 4-5
- Combine milk, vanilla, and butter in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until the mixture just simmers. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate and cinnamon until completely melted and smooth.
- Serve in a fondue pot over a heat source and keep it warm but not hot. Keep the chocolate moving as to not get too hot on the bottom.
- Dip your favorite fruit and Udi’s cookies in your Chocolate Fondue!