Chocolate Pudding Pie
* 1 Container Udi's Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies
* 1/4-1/2 cup almond flour
* 1/2 stick butter, melted
* Gluten free chocolate pudding (instant or homemade)
* 1-2 cups whipped cream
* Powdered sugar
* Gluten free vanilla
* Crushed chocolate chips (for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Crush Udi's Gluten Free Snickerdoodles in a food processor.
3. Place crushed cookies in a large bowl and add almond flour and melted butter.
4. Mix together and press into a pie plate.
5. Bake at 375 for 8-12 minutes. Watch carefully. Remove from oven and let completely cool.
1. Make pudding according to your recipe or instructions on the box.
2. Fold in 1-1 1/2 cups of whipped cream.
3. Put filling in the cooled snickerdoodle crust.
4. Take remaining whipped cream and add a bit of powdered sugar and gluten free vanilla. Add this to the top of the pie.
5. Sprinkle crushed chocolate chips on top of pie.