Cranberry Granola Balls
1 small apple, cored and roughly chopped
1 cup almonds or walnuts (you could also mix a few types of nuts or seeds)
Handful of raisins or other dried fruit
1 cup Udi’s Gluten Free Cranberry Granola
2 tablespoons peanut butter (or other nut or seed butter)
1. In a food processor or blender, process the chopped apples until they are fine.
2. Scrape down the sides of the processor bowl, add the nuts and raisins.
3. Process again until the nuts and raisins are finely chopped.
4. Add the Udi’s granola and peanut butter and process again until the mixture comes together and all the ingredients are finely chopped.
5. Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and roll in shredded coconut.
6. Ready to serve. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.