Cranberry, Walnut, and Goat Cheese Salad with Flatbread
For the flatbread:
- Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- Olive oil
- Basil, dried or fresh
- Oregano, dried or fresh
- Garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Mixed lettuce (red tip, leaf, spinach, romaine, curly endive, arugula, etc.)
- Dried cranberries
- Goat cheese (plain or herb)
- Walnuts or pecans
- Raspberry vinaigrette
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil and sprinkle with basil, oregano, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese. Bake according to package directions.
- While flatbread is baking, wash the lettuce. Mix with dried cranberries, goat cheese crumbles, and walnuts/pecans. Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette.
- Cut flatbread into triangles, serve with salad. Enjoy!