Easy Mac and Cheese Pizza
1 Udi’s gluten free pizza crust
2 defrosted boxes of gluten free mac and cheese
1 large tomato chopped
8 pieces of turkey bacon chopped
1 12oz bag of sharp cheddar cheese
1. Take pizza crust and generously brush olive oil all over crust. Sprinkle garlic powder on the crust.
2. Spread 2 boxes of mac and cheese over the pizza crust.
3. Sprinkle the chopped tomato, bacon, and cheddar cheese over the pizza crust.
6. Bake as directed from the pizza crust package.
7. Let the pizza rest for 5 minutes before cutting.