Udi’s Gluten Free Fruit and Yogurt Granola Cups
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 egg
- 1 12-ounce bag Udi’s Gluten Free Au Naturel Granola
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, coconut oil, and egg; stir. Add granola and stir to combine.
- Spoon granola mixture into 10 muffin cups, filling each ¾ full. With your fingers, press the granola into the muffin cups and create a small indentation in the middle of each granola cup. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until slightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to rest 5 minutes in the muffin tin before removing.
- Once cooled, fill the muffin cups with yogurt and top with berries. Serve.