Gluten Free Blueberry Crumble
- 6 cups blueberries
- 3 tbsp. corn starch
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅔ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup gluten free oats
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup Udi’s Gluten Free Original Granola
- 1/2 cup Udi's Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookies, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat an 8 inch round or square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl to make the topping. Melt butter, and pour into the mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine blueberries with cornstarch and lemon juice.
- Pour the blueberry mixture into the prepared pan. Cover with topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle granola and snickerdoodle over the top.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes then serve with your favorite vanilla ice cream.