Gluten Free, Dairy Free Pizza
* 1 Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 1/2 Cup Delallo Pizza Sauce
* 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
* 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
* 2 Tablespoons green peppers
* 1/2 Cup fresh mushrooms
* 1/3 Cup fresh tomatoes
* 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
* 1 tsp black pepper
* 1 tsp salt
* 1/2 Cup Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds
1. Spread olive oil on the pizza crust.
2. Add pizza sauce in the center of the crust and spread it in circular motions leaving 1/2 inch of the border without sauce.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients in the order they appear, spreading them evenly.
4. Bake it in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Ready to eat!!!