Gluten Free Fabulous Baked Eggs
* 1 loaf Udi’s Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread
* 8 Egg Whites
* 4 Whole Eggs
* 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 lbs extra lean turkey breakfast sausage (cooked and drained)
* 2 cups 2% organic chedder cheese shredded
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9×13 casserole dish lightly with coconut or olive oil.
2. Cut bread slices into 1 inch squares and set aside.
3. In a seperate dish, combine egg whites, eggs and almond milk, salt and pepper and set aside.
4. Pour egg mixture over bread pieces and toss to soak. Fold in turkey sausage and cheddar until evenly distributed.
5. Pour into casserole dish and cover loosely with foil.
6. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until set (center bounces back when touched).
7. For extra cheesy goodness, remove foil and sprinkle an additional 1/2-1 cup of shredded cheese for the final 5 minutes of baking.
8. Let sit 10-15 minutes before serving. Saves very well and reheats easily!