Gluten Free Fried Chicken
* 2 pieces of Udi's Gluten Free bread crumbled finely
* 2 cups of rice flour
* 2 cups corn starch
* 1 cup very cold water
* 1 teaspoon of each salt and pepper
* 1 egg
* 1 pound of chicken cut into strips
Note: If you don't have rice flour you can soak rice for about an hour, rinse and dry completely, then grind up in food processor.
1. Combine the rice flour, Udi's Gluten Free bread crumbs, salt, pepper, water, and egg. You want a semi-thick mixture.
2. Place the corn starch in a separate bowl
3. Coat the chicken strips with corn starch and then dredge through the Udi's Gluten Free bread mixture until the strips are covered.
4. Fry until chicken is done and crispy or bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes depending on the size of the strips.