Gluten Free Meatballs
* 1 slice Udi’s Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread, crumbled and soaked in milk
* 1 egg, beaten
* 3 cloves garlic, minced finely
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons ketchup
* 1/2 onion, chopped
* 1/2 lb ground beef (good quality beef is best)
* 1/2 lb ground pork (The pork is good for moisture)
* 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl well and keep chilled. Do not let mixture warm.
3. Form 2 inch balls and slap air out when forming ball shape.
4. Put down a sheet of waxed paper on a cookie sheet and place meatballs on the sheet. Bake in prewarmed oven for 25 minutes.
5. Add to your favorite tomato sauce after cooking. Serve with gluten free pasta. Enjoy!