Granola S’mores Milkshakes
Recipe courtesy of Silvana NardoneMakes: 4
- 32 large marshmallows
- 1 cup Udi’s Gluten Free Au Naturel Granola, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream
- Pinch salt
- Mini chocolate chips, for sprinkling
- Preheat the broiler. On a greased foil-lined baking sheet, place the marshmallows in a single layer and broil until toasted, about 2 minutes; let cool.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the granola and milk until blended. Add the ice cream, 24 of the toasted marshmallows and a pinch of salt; blend until smooth.
- To serve, divide the milkshake among 4 glasses and top each with 2 toasted marshmallows and a sprinkling of granola and mini chocolate chips.